- The ACC announced on Saturday that the Dec. 5 game for the Miami Hurricanes at Wake Forest is being postponed.
- Miami Hurricanes coach Manny Diaz is feeling better after experiencing some headaches from his COVID-19 diagnosis last week. He said he will be able to return to practice in person when UM gets back on Monday to prepare for a Dec. 5 game at Wake Forest.
- The Miami Hurricanes are back in the College Football Playoff top 25 for the first time since the end of the 2017 season.
- Updates on two standout 2022 recruits at American Heritage, DE Marvin Jones Jr. and CB Earl Little Jr., regarding the Miami Hurricanes in their recruitment.
Latest College News
Don't miss these
- Miami senior defensive tackle Jonathan Ford had possibly his best game as a Hurricane after his starting job was taken away from him for a week. He and linebackers Sam Brooks and Bradley Jennings Jr. also stepped up last time UM played, at Virginia Tech.
- Miami Hurricanes five-star safety commit James Williams of American Heritage details how he wants to bring UM back to consistent prominence. He and other Miami commits remain in pursuit of QB prospect Jake Garcia.
- A look at what it means for the Miami Hurricanes in the big picture to have a two-week pause to their football schedule while coach Manny Diaz is in isolation from a positive COVID-19 test.
- The Miami Hurricanes men's basketball team, attempting to stay safe from COVID-19, is preparing to start its season at the end of November.
- Miami Hurricanes coach Manny Diaz indicated that team doctors and medical staff believe the team's coronavirus outbreak wasn't due to an internal spread.
- Miami Hurricanes athletic director Blake James reacts to the two-week postponement of UM football games due to the spread of COVID-19 on the team.